Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Want To Teach Fishing???

Ok everyone, I found something on John Wright's blog that is so unique I couldn't help but post it here. Check out this wonderful Kyrgyz nativity set: http://actofkindness.blogspot.com/2008/05/never-dull-moment.html

This is so awesome and of course, I gotta get one :-) Way too perfect for our family. Not only is it a terrific addition to your holiday decor, but the money is going to be used in ways that are really going to make a difference. If you like Kiva.com and are interested in microloans and such, why not purchase one of these sets and make a difference rather than just loaning money? I love it when capitalism comes into play and we can help others help themselves without merely handing money over. Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach him how to fish and he eats for a lifetime.

Got your rod and reel handy??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're ordering 2 (one for each of the boys) I think this is fabulous opportunity!