Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Arrived in Almaty

Hi Everyone! This is short as our friends are waiting for us and we are about to go spend the day with them. I will write a much longer post later, but wanted you to know we arrived safely and had a very warm welcome waiting for us with Salta and Ayana at the airport, and then they had come by our hotel and left baloons and a card in our room for us as a surprise :-) It was so sweet! We leave here tomorrow morning and are on to Bishkek then. Hopefully once we are settled in one place for more than a day we can get photos uploaded and posted. We are having problems with our laptop accessing any of the wireless networks...we don't know enough to figure out how to fix it! Anyone with suggestions, please email...do we need to change sttings of some sort or?? If not, no worries as we can access at our hotel in Bishkek but might not be able to upload photos,a dn I know you are all excited to see our first pics with Tokie so I'd like to get it figured out for that!

Stay tuned, I'll post later...

3 comments:

Joan Mulleady said...

Hi! Sitting here trying to think of something inspiring to say - all I can think of is how much the La Joys inspire me! My heart is full, thinking of you and your incredible journey. Look forward to hearing more! Lots of love! Joan

KFloyde said...

Hey, LaJoy Clan! Wish I was there with you! Sounds like you're having a wonderful trip so far.

When you see Alena and Boris, please give them big hugs for me!

Love to you all,
Kim.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy,
We're here too! It's been an interesting past few days but we are having big fun with Isabel.

Thinking of you during this special time!!