Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

I apologize for not blogging the past couple of weeks (Odd how something can become a verb, isn't it?) but I have been swamped with ski season gearing up and getting back to work full-time for the season, trying to complete all my shopping and shipping, fighting incredible weather here in Colorado, and it seems I haven't had a moment to slow down and think about what this is all about.

We have a Christmas pageant at church tonight with Matthew as Joseph and Josh as the Littlest Angel...and I am Clarice the Cow puppet. No doubt it will be a time of love and laughter, and of spending a few moments reflecting on what the holiday is all about, remembering my own wonderful childhood Christmas Eve's, and then tomorrow will be spent sharing the day with very special friends throughout the day. Although we won't be with our moms and siblings, we will all be thinking of one another and knowing we send all our love out to one another.

I will try and find time to write more in the next few days, but in the meantime, I want to wish everyone who has been following our blog a very Merry Christmas from our family to yours. May peace fill your hearts and love fill your homes.

No comments: